Physical Exams with Convenience and Care:
- Experience with all types of pre-travel physical exams and unique country requirements
- Specially trained clinicians familiar with complicated and confusing exam forms
- Rapid return and review of results
- 6 offices in the Colorado Front Range
- We also come on-site for groups and teams
- Group contracts are available
MOD 14 Pre-Deployment Civilian Physicals :
- Fit for Foreign Services Physicals
- Drug and Steroid Testing
- DOD DNA Sampling
- Immunizations, including Anthrax
- ANAM baseline screening
The Passport Health Colorado Difference:
- Vast experience in preventive medicine and a connection to a 270+ location nationwide network of physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses and other medical professionals.
- Capability to understand and accurately complete the wide array of medical forms required for specialty physicals.
- Scheduling protocols and specially trained medical professionals that make sure there is plenty of time for the client and for the complexity of the majority of the physical exams we see.
- Ability to address the needs of a large corporation or a single individual. Our services are scalable and flexible enough to exceed your physical exam needs.
Call today to set up an appointment at one of our Colorado Front Range offices or for more information about our physical exam services:
303-442-8728 / 719-387-5528 / 970-484-2148
Click on any of the titles for more information:
Reservist Periodic Health Assessments
Civilian Medical Clearances
Locations: Aurora, Denver – Cherry Creek, Denver – LoDo, Greenwood Village, Lakewood, Parker
- Dr. Grayeb attended the University of Buenos Aires School of Medicine and completed her residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Colorado. She works in a healthcare consulting role and has a hospitalist and primary care medicine background.
- Fluent in Spanish