Passport Health Colorado is a USCIS designated Clinic for Immigration Physical Exams.
Examinations are performed at our Lakewood, Greenwood Village, Boulder and Colorado Springs clinics.
Passport Health Colorado now offers Immigration Physical Exams for anyone seeking an adjustment of status. When applying for a Visa, Green Card or United States Citizenship, an immigration medical exam is required to be completed through an authorized Civil Surgeon. We will perform a thorough medical review, provide you with all required immunizations and complete Form I-693 with you.
In most cases a TB blood test will need to be drawn. Depending on the applicant’s personal medical history and other health factors, additional screening or testing may be required. Following the first visit, the applicant will be seen in clinic for a second follow-up visit.
We will record the results of the medical exam and vaccinations on the USCIS Form I-693 as required by USCIS.
Call us today to set up your Immigration Physical Exam:
303-442-8728 or 719-387-5528
Instructions and preparation for your physical exam:
You must bring all medical records including vaccinations and your Passport/VISA. Have them translated into English or bring a translator with you. We will not translate your medical record.
**It is the responsibility of the applicant to have any record used for the Immigration Physical to be officially translated into English
The following is a list of items you are required to bring to your examination if you have them.
- Your personal photo identification with a photo
- Your passport
- Hospital or clinic records
- Prior chest x-rays and any other diagnostic tests (prior chest x-rays likely will not be of great value because we must perform the Interferon Gamma Release Assay Blood test to rule out TB. If that test is positive, the client will have to get a current Chest X-Ray. But, any past Chest X-Rays can be used for comparison if necessary to help interpret a current Chest X-Ray if there is a strange pathology on the current Chest X-Ray)
- Vaccination status verification
- The immigration physical exam process requires at least two (2) visits to our office. Please plan on this.
- If there are no complications, you can expect to receive your completed paperwork 10-14 days from your first appointment.
- Our offices are located at:
- 405 Urban Street, Suite 320, Lakewood, CO 80228
- 7400 E Orchard Road, Suite 160-S, Greenwood Village CO 80111
- 1625 Medical Center Point, Suite 212,
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
- 1840 Folsom Street, Suite 301, Boulder CO 80302
- At Passport Health Colorado we stock all required vaccinations which can be given on the first or second visit. Once the I-693 is completed it will be given to the applicant in a sealed envelope for delivery to USCIS. A second copy, in an unsealed envelope, will be provided to the applicant for their personal records.
- Payment is due at the time of service for all fees, lab work, x-rays, etc.. We accept cash and major credit cards.