Mile Hi Immunizations & Healthcare Services (MHI Health) have been pioneers in the on-site vaccination industry and have provided influenza and pneumonia vaccination services to the Front Range since 1992.
As you may know, Mile Hi has partnered with Passport Health Colorado to execute a very successful flu shot voucher program in their 8 Colorado Front Range offices for over 5 years.
We’re proud to announce that Mile Hi Immunizations has now joined the Passport Health Colorado Network.
If you’ve worked with us in the past, Sunny Hynds will still be your contact. In most cases you can have your same nurse from past years.
It will be business as usual with lots of great new options:
- Billing will see some much needed changes with Passport Health’s state of the art software.
- Online scheduling of appointments is now available (This is a very popular feature!)
- Needle Free Flu Shots are now available but supplies are limited – book your clinic now!
- Passport Health will work with Employers’ participating health insurance carriers and file the claims on the company’s behalf. (Kaiser excepted) Please inquire!
Here is a list of what we offer on site (at your location):
• Flu shot
• Preservative Free Flu shot
• Needle Free Flu
• B-12 Shots
• PPD tests (TB)
• Hepatitis A & B
We now also offer Bio-metric/Wellness Screenings including the following:
• Height, Weight, Blood Pressure, Heart Rate
• Body Mass Index
• Abdominal Circumference
• Cholesterol, Lipids, Glucose Testing
• Consultation / Review of Results
This year vaccine manufacturers are phasing out the Trivalent (3 strains) vaccine that we have traditionally provided. They have replaced it with the Quadrivalent (4 strains) vaccine. That results in a slight increase in price. The Quadrivalent vaccine has better coverage/effectiveness and we have endeavored to keep it affordable. 2017 will be the last year that Trivalent influenza vaccine will be produced. For more information on the Quadrivalent influenza vaccine, click HERE.
Please email or call Sunny Hynds to schedule your clinic and for more information:
email@example.com or 303-503-5767
Or, contact Passport Health Colorado at 303-442-8728 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE for more information on influenza and on-site clinics.
Thank you. Please know that we truly appreciate your business!