Call Passport Health Tampa for your Onsite Clinic at 813-969-3757.
Offering customized vaccines as well as online scheduling for your employees.
- Quadrivalent Flu Vaccination – Standard flu vaccination designed to protect against four different flu viruses given annually.
- High Dose Vaccination – Vaccination designed specifically for seniors aged 65 and over.
- Flublok® – Egg-free, cell-based, preservative-free vaccine. It is very popular with those with egg allergies and also vegans.
- FluMist – Nasal flu vaccination. Suitable for the needle averse. For ages 2 – 49 years old. *Individuals with certain medical conditions should not receive the nasal spray flu vaccine.
MEDICAL VENDOR CREDENTIALING COMPLIANCE
Providing convenience for students, biomedical, pharmaceutical sales representatives, and current healthcare workers. Offering vaccine administration, bloodwork (Titer Testing) for immunity to diseases. Common screening requirements for medical services include Hepatitis B, MMR, Varicella, Tetanus, Tuberculosis, and Drug/Toxicology screening. We can customize it to your needs.
Vaccine Credentialing Accessing and sharing your Passport Health vaccine records is simple! Log in to Passport Health’s vaccine registry here. You can view, email, print or fax your records easily from this site. Passport Health’s vaccine records are trusted and designed to meet various credentialing company requirements.
TUBERCULOSIS BLOOD TEST: T-SPOT AND QUANTIFERON TB GOLD TEST
- Time Saver: There is generally no need for a patient follow-up visit, or repeat testing
- Test results are available within days
- Very few ‘false negative results’ (sensitivity is approximately 95%)
CORPORATE WELLNESS and BIOMETRIC HEALTH SCREENINGS
Either as a stand-alone onsite clinic or in conjunction with our onsite flu clinics we can measure
- Glucose & Lipid Profiles [total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol and triglycerides]
- Height, weight, body mass index [ BMI ]
- Blood pressure