What is a VIS?
A Vaccine Information Statements (VISs) from the CDC provides you information about the vaccine. Including both the benefits and the risks. It is a Federal Law that healthcare providers provide this information to you prior to you receiving vaccinations.
Link to VIS from the CDC.
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)
- Influenza Live
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Measles Mumps Rubella (MMR)
- Meningitis (4 strain)
- Meningitis B
- Pneumococcal (Prevnar)
- Pneumococcal (Pneumovax-23)
- Shingles (Shingrix)
- Tetanus Diptheria acellular Pertussis (Tdap)
- Yellow Fever
Link to COVID Vaccine Information– Please note that these documents are different than the other VISs. COVID EUA Fact Sheets are provided. When the COVID-19 Vaccines are licensed the VISs will become available.
- COVID-19 Pfizer BioNTech Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Recipients
- COVID-19 Moderna Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Recipients
Information about Travel and Specialty Vaccines:
Passport Health specializes in hard-to-find vaccines. Many of these are recommended or required for international travel. Learn more about Passport Health’s travel vaccination options by clicking below.