Passport Health’s team of medical experts is dedicated to every patient. We’re here to help you through the process. Call us today.
Currently Fully Offered At*:
4343 East Outlier Boulevard,
Phoenix, AZ 85008
*Initial appointments available at clinics Valleywide.
The very thought of immigration physicals is enough to make many people nervous. If it was not legally required to secure permanent residency in the United States, most people would never even consider getting one. But Passport Health is here to remove uncertainty, confusion and fear from the process.
Centrally located in Phoenix, Passport Health offers convenience, competitive pricing and a complete package that meets all requirements of Form I-693. But you also receive compassionate care from our certified USCIS civil surgeon and experienced medical team eager to provide the highest level of service in the field. Call us at today to schedule an appointment or learn more about why Passport Health is one of the highest rated providers in the United States.
Clients will schedule an appointment at any of our convenient metro Phoenix clinics to review medical history, discuss each step of the process with our medical team and receive any required or desired vaccinations. A second appointment to review lab work, conduct the exam and finalize documentation will then be scheduled with our certified USCIS civil surgeon.
Immigration Medical Exam Requirements
- Medical history review
- Drug and alcohol use history
- Physical and mental health exam
- Tests for communicable disease
- Tuberculosis, syphilis, gonorrhea, Hansen’s disease
- Completed or ongoing treatment of noted diseases
- Documented vaccinations
- Mumps, measles, rubella, polio, tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis, hepatitis A & B, Hib, rotavirus, meningitis, varicella, flu (in flu season), pneumonia and COVID-19 (with some exceptions)
What To Bring To Your Appointment
- I-693 Form – Download Here
- Complete Part 1
- Do Not Sign in Advance
- Photo ID
- Passport or valid, government-issued ID card or driver’s license
- Immunization and relevant medical records
- Payment method (cash, check, credit card)
- Interpreter (if applicable)