Passport Health Cincinnati/Northern KY offers immunizations and wellness clinics for organizations throughout Southwest Ohio and Northern KY. Contact us for a customizable vaccine and/or wellness solution for you that can help improve your bottom line while demonstrating the value you place on employee health.
Why Schedule a Flu Clinic?
Influenza is one of the most common seasonal illnesses, affecting millions of Americans each year. This translates to missed work days and lost wages for employees as well as significant costs to businesses due to absenteeism and productivity losses. The flu vaccine is highly effective at preventing illness and should be repeated every year. Providing yearly flu vaccines to employees can:
- Reduce absenteeism by 10% or more
- Decrease the likelihood of coworkers infecting each other, leading to more lost work days
- Be highly cost-effective—money lost from employee sick days is reduced, productivity is boosted, and healthcare costs are reduced
Why Passport Health?
As the largest immunization provider in the nation, we have the experience and expertise to provide you with a first-class service that is cost-effective, reliable, and convenient for you and your employees. Passport Health delivers a quality service with distinct advantages:
- Convenience. We come to your location and make the experience as hassle-free for you as possible. If an employee misses the flu clinic, they can receive their shot at any of our Dayton, Cincinnati, and Northern Kentucky locations.
- Efficiency. Our highly trained nurses can give up to 50 shots per hour. For larger clinics, we offer online sign up to stagger the flow of employees, ensuring a smoothly run clinic.
- Flexibility. A variety of payment options are available: company, insurance, or employee pay. A combination of payment options can be utilized to share costs between your company and its employees.
Other On-Site Services
We have access to every type of vaccine available in the U.S. and can customize your clinic to include any of the following shots:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Combined Hepatitis A and B
- Meningococcal (Meningitis)
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Yellow Fever
- TB (Tuberculosis) Skin Test
In addition to immunizations, Passport Health can provide on-site wellness/biometric screening services including the assessment of:
- Height, Weight, BMI
- Waist Circumference
- Body Fat
- Fingerstick Blood Testing of:
- Blood Sugar (Glucose)
- Lipid Profile (HDL & LDL Cholesterol, Triglycerides, Total Cholesterol/HDL Ratio)
- Venipuncture (blood draw) testing of any available lab test or titer
- Pulmonary Function
- TB (Tuberculosis) Skin Testing
Call us at to schedule a clinic or for more information about our on-site services.