Passport Health Dayton offers on-site vaccine and wellness clinics adapted to meet the specific needs of your organization. Demonstrate the value you place on employee health by calling us for a customizable vaccine/wellness solution.
Why Schedule a Flu Clinic?
Influenza is a highly contagious infectious illness that affects millions of people every year. An annual flu vaccine is very effective at preventing illness. Providing flu shots to employees every year can:
- Decrease absenteeism by 10% or greater
- Reduce the chance that coworkers will infect each other and increase the number of lost work days
- Be highly cost-effective—money lost from employee sick days is decreased, productivity is improved, and healthcare costs are lowered
Other On-Site Services
With access to every type of vaccine available in the U.S., we can customize your clinic to include any of the following immunizations:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Combined Hepatitis A and B
- Meningococcal (Meningitis)
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Yellow Fever
- TB (Tuberculosis) Skin Test
As well as vaccinations, we can provide on-site wellness/biometric screening services, including the assessment of:
- Height, Weight, BMI
- Waist Circumference
- Body Fat
- Fingerstick Blood Testing of:
- Blood Sugar (Glucose)
- Lipid Profile (HDL & LDL Cholesterol, Triglycerides, Total Cholesterol/HDL Ratio)
- Venipuncture (blood draw) testing of any available lab test or titer
- Pulmonary Function
Why Passport Health?
Passport Health has the experience and expertise to deliver a first-class service that is reliable, cost-effective, and convenient for your organization. We provide a superior service with clear benefits:
- Convenience. We come to your office and make the experience as hassle-free for you as possible. If an employee misses the flu clinic, they can receive their shot at any of our Dayton, Cincinnati, or Northern Kentucky locations.
- Efficiency. Our highly trained nurses can give up to 50 shots per hour. For larger clinics, we offer online sign up to stagger the flow of employees, ensuring a smoothly-run clinic.
- Flexibility. A variety of payment options are available: company, insurance, or employee pay. A combination of payment options can be utilized to share costs between your company and its employees.
Contact us at for more information about our on-site services or to schedule a clinic.