Passport Health of New Jersey conducts medical examinations for individuals seeking an immigration benefit in the United States.
Immigration Examinations are performed at our Morristown and Shrewsbury locations.
- Immediate Appointments
- Relaxed, Caring, and Friendly Environment
Passport Health Central New Jersey now offers Immigration Physical Exams for:
- Green Cards
- U.S. Citizenship
We perform a thorough medical review, provide you with all required immunizations and complete Form I-693 with you.
- Immigration Medical Exam
- Required blood / lab work
- Necessary Immunizations Administered
- 10-14 day processing time
Call us today to set up your Immigration Physical Exam:
What documents do I need for an immigration physical exam?
When you arrive for your appointment please bring the following materials with you:
- All medical records, including vaccination records, translated into English if necessary
- Previous Diagnostic tests such as chest x-rays
- Your personal identification with photo
- Your Passport and VISA
- Verification of vaccination status
**Please note: it is the applicant’s responsibility to officially translate any medical records into English for the Immigration Medical Examination.
How do I prepare for an immigration medical exam?
- The immigration medical examination will take multiple visits to complete. At least two appointments will be required (spaced 48 hours apart) for TB testing and reading. Please plan ahead for this.
- Payment for services is due at the time of your appointment; Cash and major credit cards are accepted.
- All required vaccinations are always stocked in our offices so you can receive the vaccines you need as soon as possible.
- In usual cases, you can anticipate receiving your completed paperwork 10-14 days after your first appointment. However, it could take longer to receive your completed paperwork.
- We will supply your completed I-693 in a sealed envelope to deliver to USCIS.
- A copy of your completed I-693 will be supplied for your personal records as well.
Call us today to set up your Immigration Physical Exam in our Morristown or Shrewsbury locations: