Tips and recommendations for healthy travel to top destinations
Learn more about your flu vaccine options
Learn more about the travel visa requirements for top destinations
Top 5 Reasons to choose Passport Health:
1. We have highly trained and friendly Registered Nurses able to offer up-to-date travel information for travelers of all ages; adults and pediatric.
2. Excellent appointment availability with little or no waiting.
3. We carry a full line of specialty travel products that are recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) at competitive prices to keep you healthy, safe and comfortable on your trip. From insect repellents, clothing sprays, anti-diarrhea kits, mosquito netting approved by the World Health Organization (WHO) and water purification systems, Passport Health is a one stop shop for all of your travel needs!
4. All FDA approved vaccines in stock at all times.
5. Four convenient and secure locations offering free parking.
Traveling? Find out what immunizations you need.
Keep your health in mind when you are preparing for a trip. Meet with one of our Travel Health Specialists so you can be confident that the information you receive is current and in accordance with your personal medical condition. There are many variables that may impact your health while traveling and we can simplify the process for you. Call us to schedule an appointment today!
Are you preparing to deploy overseas? Are you looking for the Anthrax Vaccine?
Passport Health of Charlotte is a licensed anthrax vaccine provider. Call to schedule an appointment today!
WE HAVE FLU SHOTS!
It is still important to get your flu shot and Passport Health is providing the seasonal flu vaccine.
Passport Health has Thimerosal and Preservative Free vaccine available. Our locations are private, quiet and staffed by Registered Nurses very experienced in providing immunizations. The CDC recommends the flu shot for everyone this year.
Do you need a Meningitis Vaccination?
Passport Health has meningococcal vaccine available in both of our Charlotte locations as well as in Concord and Mooresville. For protection against bacterial meningitis Passport Health carries Menomune (ages 2 and up) and Menveo (ages 2-55) vaccines.
Volunteering to help in a disaster area in a foreign country?
The results of natural disasters are devastating and they cause additional diseases and injury risks. Make an appointment with us so that you will be fully informed and prepared for your trip. Same day appointments are available in most cases. Please don’t go unprotected.
Member of the ISTM – International Society of Travel Medicine
Connect With Us: