Information about the Immigration Medical Exam and I-693 Form.
EASY IMMIGRATION PHYSICALS
In Sarasota, Bradenton and Port Charlotte areas.
When applying for a Visa, Green Card, United States Citizenship or change of status, an immigration medical exam is required to be completed through an authorized Civil Surgeon. Through the medical exam process, the Civil Surgeon qualifies the applicant as admissible or inadmissible to the United States.
The immigration physical requires that you receive a medical examination, a blood draw, testing for certain communicable diseases, and up-to-date vaccinations. Our locations allow you to complete most of the I-693 requirements in one location. Our Medical Director is a USCIS designated Civil Surgeon, and our registered nurses will perform the blood draw and any necessary vaccinations on site. We carry all necessary vaccinations in stock.
Our goal is to simplify the I-693 process by offering all of your needs in one location, eliminating the hassle of multiple appointments at multiple locations.
- Use a physician who is listed on USCIS.gov site
- Come prepared with records and documentation (See What to Bring below)
- Allow enough time for your exam before your interview
- Check with your attorney about when to schedule your exam
- Use a physician not designated as a civil surgeon
- Use a facility that doesn’t offer ALL aspects of your exam in one location
- Allow more than one year to pass after your initial examination
- Go to a facility that uses a skin test for Tuberculosis. As of October 2018 TB skin tests will no longer be accepted.
What to Bring:
- Vaccine Records
- Valid Driver’s License
- Medical Records
Contact us to schedule your immigration medical exam in Sarasota at (941) 362-0304; Bradenton at (941) 462-4338; or Port Charlotte at (941) 787-7222.
For more information, visit USCIS.gov.