Passport Health NM can guide you through the New Mexico Rapid Response Program enrollment process, create a custom plan that meets all the requirements of the program, interpret the agreement and implement a testing schedule complete with on-site COVID-19 testing and results.
Our on-site group and employee COVID-19 testing services are comprehensive. We provide all policy documents, employee messaging templates, logistical planning, personnel, supplies, and HIPAA-compliant reporting for your company.
We are here to help. Passport Health NM has applied our expertise to develop programs for on-site testing specific to the needs of every sector we serve such as general employers, schools & universities, event attendees & staff, government & municipal institutions, restaurants and hospitality & entertainment industries.
What is the New Mexico Rapid Response Program?
On Nov. 24, 2020, the Environment and Health Departments rolled out a new proactive testing and contact tracing agreement to increase surveillance testing and prevent mandatory 14-day closures triggered by four or more rapid responses in the workplace.
What does the NMRRP accomplish?
The goal of a rapid response is to protect employees and customers while minimizing disruptions to the workplace.
Who is NMRRP available to?
This agreement is available to essential businesses – as described in the applicable public health order – that are subject to the closure requirement. This includes essential businesses (other than those which meet the definition of a healthcare operation, utility or media service), which members of the public regularly visit.
What else is involved other than the agreement?
In addition to the executed agreement, essential businesses subject to the closure requirement must submit and a facility-specific surveillance testing and contact tracing plan to the Departments of Health and Environment. Businesses must agree to test 100 percent of their employees on a regular basis. Once both the agreement and plan are in place, a rapid response resulting from surveillance testing will not count toward advancement on the Rapid Response COVID-19 closure requirement. Those rapid responses will count toward inclusion on the state’s watch list.
What is the NMRRP watch list?
Any organization with two or more rapid responses conducted by the New Mexico Environment Department or the Public Education Department within 14 calendar days is included on the Rapid Response COVID-19 watch list.
How does an establishment get off the watch list?
The business will remain on the Rapid Response COVID-19 watch list until there are less than two rapid responses within 14 calendar days.
Can I work with Passport Health NM with just certain aspects of the program?
Absolutely! Our dedicated Passport Health NM Team will work with you and determine your exact needs.
What other services is Passport Health NM the industry leader in?
- On-site COVID-19 PCR/Swab Testing
- COVID-19 Testing for International Air Travel
- Employee Temperature Screening
- On-Site Flu Clinics
- Immigration Physicals
- International Travel Vaccines
How do I get started working with Passport Health NM?
- Call to discuss your needs and options
- Review service agreement and sign
- Establish date(s) of service
- Receive electronic copies of policies and our messaging templates
- Determine logistics with the site supervisor you have assigned to your account
Event preparation and launch
- Disseminate employee notice and consent forms
- Passport Health NM healthcare workers and supervisor set up
- Employees arrive with test requisition forms
- Samples and paperwork collected by Passport Health NM Team
- Results reported immediately if using the rapid antigen test
Results and reporting
- Same day expedited results are sent to client as soon as posted (depending on type of test)
- Rapid test results are given at time of testing and an aggregate report provided within the day
Below are some of the questions our dedicated Passport Health NM Team members can answer for you:
- Should we do PCR or rapid testing?
- Am I required to test?
- How often do we need to test?
- Are the tests FDA approved?
- Are the rapid tests or any tests accurate?
- What do we do if someone tests positive?
- How does HIPAA affect testing and our right to know if someone tests positive?
- Can I make testing mandatory for all employees?
- What plan/agreement documents do I need?
- What are the regulations I need to be aware of?
- Will my work comp cost go up if an employee gets sick with COVID-19 at work?
- Does our health plan pay for testing?
Call us today at or email email@example.com