Lab Testing, Blood Work and Titers Performed Daily
Reasons to Consider doing Labs or Titers:
Not everyone needs the same test. Our qualified staff reviews any requirements that an employer or application may require and evaluates your medical history and then determines what tests to run. Many tests take only one to two days for results. Some specialized tests results take longer. Below is a sampling of the tests and titers available at Passport Health locations.
Blood Work for Physicals:
- Lipid Panel
- Blood Typing
- Hep A Titer
- Hep B Titer – often proof is needed to work in the medical field.
- MMR Titer – often required prior to surgery or school
- Polio Titer –
- Rabies Titer – commonly required for those who work around animals (Lab Workers, Veterinarians, Keepers)
- Chickenpox Titer – (Varicella)
- Drug Testing – applies to company required tests (Non- DOT)
- Used during Standard Physicals
- Pregnancy – may be required for females prior to Contractor/Civilian deployment