At Passport Health we want you to stay healthy this flu season. We also understand how important your employees, students, and family members are to you, and why it is important for them to be protected. Staying healthy during flu season means fewer lost days at work, fewer children missing school, and fewer family members home sick and in need of care. How can Passport Health help you stay healthy? It’s all about flu shots!
The flu is a highly contagious disease that affects the reparatory system. The symptoms can be mild, such as fever, cough, chills, and sore throat, but they can also be serious, causing headaches, muscle aches, dehydration, and even death. More than 200,000 people are hospitalized every year in the United States from flu complications, and the disease causes more than 36,000 deaths. And what’s worse, you can pass the flu on before you even know you have it! Influenza can be spread from one (1) day before symptoms begin through up to five (5) days after. Your flu shot doesn’t just protect you. It protects your family and your community as well.
Because we are the vaccine people! As the largest provider of vaccines in the nation, Passport Health believes that flu clinics are a natural extension of our service to patients, corporate clients, schools, and church groups. Our nurses specialize in immunization and wellness, and administer thousands of flu vaccines every year. Our clinic coordination staff knows how to make your clinic run smoothly and can anticipate challenges that may arise, promising a positive experience for you and your employees. Plus, with over 200 franchise locations nationwide, Passport Health of Austin is able to leverage its relationship with vaccine suppliers to provide you first-class service that is affordable, reliable and convenient for your employees.
Passport Health provides exemplary service, and our willingness to go above and beyond is the reason we work with so many organizations year after year. Just a few examples of how we set ourselves apart:
- We put your employees at ease. Your employees will barely feel the shots given by our nurses, and they’ll love the fun band-aids and candy that we bring to easy their anxiety. Our nurses are experienced and adept at walking everyone through the process in a way that is both professional and gentle.
- We make you look good. We are professional and reliable, and when you bring us into the work environment, it demonstrates a serious commitment to your employees’ health. Our expertise and your good judgment will be on display for all to see.
- We are on time and prepared. Our nurses will arrive well before the start of the clinic to ensure that they can answer any questions and help you set up the clinic environment.
Passport Health offers flexibility for both you and your employees:
- Payment options. We can accommodate a variety of payment options, including filing with your company’s group health insurance plan (for most major carriers). Please contact us for specific details.
- For employees who miss the clinic. Passport Health has five convenient locations in Austin, Cedar Park and Round Rock. If one of your employees misses the clinic, they can stop by one of our offices and receive their vaccination at the same price as the on-site flu clinic.
We protect you from more than the flu
Every clinic with Passport Health operates under a strict structure that has been created through years of experience:
- Fully insured. Proof of Insurance can be provided upon request. We accept the liability for the clinic, giving you one less thing to worry about. Two, if you count the flu!
- Emergency readiness. Anyone who receives a flu vaccine with Passport Health is asked a series of questions to ensure their safety, and in the unlikely event of an emergency, our nurses are equipped with emergency kits, including epinephrine, to be prepared for any unexpected reaction.
- Care for materials. All Passport Health vaccines are stored and transported according to FDA guidelines, taking careful notes to ensure that there is no risk of spoilage. All potentially hazardous materials are meticulously collected by our nurses at the end of the clinic and taken off site.
Maximizing employee participation
The more employees who receive a flu shot, the less impact the flu season will have on your company’s health and productivity. That’s why we help you maximize participation:
- On-site convenience. Your employees are far more likely to receive a flu shot from an on-site flu clinic than they are to seek one out on their own. Convenience counts.
- Spreading the word. Passport Health will help you encourage your employees to participate by providing you customizable email templates, posters, and other materials.
- Online efficiency. For large clinics, we offer an online sign up system that will stagger the flow of your employees into the clinic. This helps eliminate lines and minimizes the time the employee is away from his or her work.
A trusted reputation
Our repeat clients include many Texas state agencies, like the Department of State Health Services and TABC, as well as organizations like Texas Medical Liability Trust, Capital Metro, Texas Disposal Systems, Toyota and many more!
Call us today to schedule your flu clinic. One of our professional coordinators will walk you through the process step by step and answer any questions you may have. Since the fall is a popular time for flu clinics, we suggest you contact us early to guarantee the time and supply you need.