Travel medicine counseling for people traveling internationally.
Our RN staff provides recommendations for preventative treatments and how to help people stay healthy and safe while traveling and when they return.
Additionally, we provide a variety of COVID testing for clients without COVID symptoms or exposure to known positive person and need to prove for travel in USA or international.
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention.
- Maintain accurate patient medical records.
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members.
- Recommendations on country-specific vaccines.
- Administer vaccines.
- Provide patients with the best ways to stay healthy while traveling.
- 10+ years experience in nursing.
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment.
- Ability to build rapport with patients.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Work independently in an office.
- Strong communication skills.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES: please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.