Passport Health is the nation’s leading provider of travel health information and immunizations for international travelers, major corporations and other international organizations. We are also a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
Regarding seasonal flu, we specialize in conducting on-site flu clinics for many local companies. We can service any company throughout Louisiana regardless of location.
Below are just a few reasons as to why our current clients continue to use Passport Health year after year:
- Passport Health uses Registered Nurses exclusively to administer our flu vaccinations and they work for us on a long-term basis at our vaccination clinics.
- Most shots are barely noticed by our patients. We use the highest quality needles available – not the generic ones.
- We conduct flu clinics for every size and kind of corporation including banks, colleges, telephone companies, the largest commercial properties and new companies with as few as 25 people. We retain all of our clients year after year based on our excellent service.
- We bring tablecloths with our logo on it as we want every patient to see we are a very professional organization.
- We have brightly-colored band-aids and interact with our patients. We strive to make our patients feel comfortable and help take away any needle anxiety.
- We answer any questions about vaccines. Each nurse considers patient education as a critical part of their job.
- We provide you with consent forms, flyers and email reminders for you to send to your employees ahead of the clinic to promote the clinic and increase participation.
- We are locally owned and operated with bricks and mortar locations that operate year round, not just during flu season.
Preservative free influenza vaccines are also available.
Ask about our discounted prices when wellness services are scheduled with an on-site clinic.
Call to learn more and to book your company’s on-site flu clinic today!
Michele Eichhorn, R.N., B.S.N.
Certificate in Travel Health®
Passport Health of Louisiana