Nurse Scheduling Coordinator
The Nurse Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for helping ensure Passport Health’s clinics have staff in place when it is most needed. It is a fun, rewarding job that provides a wide range of opportunities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Overall scheduling of nurses and clinic hours
- Making changes/additions to the schedules
- Collecting data in regards to scheduling and sending it to management
- Inputting schedules into Passageware (proprietary CRM), allowing client service representatives to make appointments with clients
- Communicating with customers service in regards to schedule changes
- Resolving scheduling conflicts
- Other administrative duties specified by management
- Must be flexible and willing to take calls after normal business hours
For this position, strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Google Sheets are a must.
Submitting an Application:
Complete an application below.