Medical Director Opportunities
Medical Directors with Passport Health and CHIS
Passport Health and our sister company Community Health & Immunization Services, LLC (CHIS) are currently hiring for medical directors in all states.
Our medical director positions are competitively compensated with a 1099, issued at the end of the year. The position is administrative and requires minimal investment of time, compared to clinical practice positions. Each group provides its own unique opportunities:
- Passport Health – This organization specializes in travel medicine and wellness. We’re currently in need of medical directors, who can opt-out of Medicare, for our fee-for-service clinics.
- Community Health & Immunization Services, LLC (CHIS) – This is a managed care delivery system servicing employers with wellness programs such as onsite flu clinics and biometric screenings.
Requirements to Be a Medical Director
Both organizations require similar items to work as a medical director:
- MD or DO with current valid medical license in the state which your applying
- Unrestricted license with no criminal offense or sanctioned discipline by any entity related to healthcare
- Current DEA license and willing to maintain in state
How to Apply for a Medical Director Position
To apply for a medical director position with Passport Health or CHIS, fill out the form below.
If you hold a valid license in another state let us know, we’re open to an agreement covering multiple states.