Passport Health Offers Travel Medicine Services Tailored to the Unique Needs of:
Our Travel Medicine Specialists Will:
- Assess your health history & individual needs based on your itinerary
- Provide you with the latest information on health risks, required & recommended immunizations, and safety precautions & security tips. All information is summarized in a personalized, bound briefing booklet.
- Discuss precautionary measures for dietary and recreational activities
- Administer and prescribe immunizations and medications
- All services can also be provided onsite.
Passport Health has the most up-to-date travel health information. We are in direct contact with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and world health surveillance sources who constantly monitor outbreaks and other health hazards. With Passport Health, you get the latest developments in travel medicine.
Our nationwide offices are conveniently located in your community and are staffed by doctors and nurses, all of whom have received rigorous training in travel medicine. With Passport Health you will receive one-to-one counseling from a trained medical professional whose expertise is travel medicine and immunizations.
You’ll receive an official immunization record to keep with your travel documents, along with a personalized comprehensive itinerary specific health and travel information booklet. Each booklet details the health risks and requirements for the specific countries on your itinerary, consular information, general travel advice and tips on avoiding travelers’ diarrhea and other maladies.
We also come on-site to your location and offer consulting and immunization services for corporations, small to medium size businesses, schools, missions and other organizations.
Passport Health also carries a full line of specialty travel health products including protection kits for malaria, diarrhea, and water purification. We also provide a Passport and Visa Expediter service and Travel and Evacuation Insurance. We have everything you need for your trip in one-stop!
For more information about the following diseases and their associated vaccines, click on the name.
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Twinrix (Combination Hep A & B)
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Poliomyelitis (Polio)
- Rabies (pre and post exposure)
- Typhoid Fever
- Yellow Fever (state certified)
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
You’ve taken care of your passport.
You’ve taken care of your visa.
Now it’s time to take care of your health.