Or call 844-358-4357
Thank you for your interest in working for Passport Health! Passport Health is the largest and leading provider of travel vaccinations and immunization services in North America with 220+ clinic locations staffed by rigorously trained medical personnel.
For the past two decades, Passport Health has also been one of the largest onsite flu vaccination providers in North America offering full onsite services to Fortune 500 companies, US government contractors, as well as numerous small and medium sized businesses. We deliver high-value programs with comprehensive event management, reliable service, and excellent results.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- With flu season just around the corner, we are looking to add qualified RNs and LPNs to our network! This is an excellent opportunity to supplement your income.
- Passport Health nursing staff will administer flu vaccinations at our clients’ sites. All staff will have clinical, administrative and customer service responsibilities in a role that requires a high degree of professionalism.
We are seeking RNs and LPNs who:
- Hold a valid, unencumbered nursing license
- Possess current CPR certification
- Complete a Passport Health flu clinic educational module
- Wear clean, blue scrubs to all onsite flu clinic events
- Present a neat, professional appearance
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service and first class medical care
Qualified applicants will be contacted by a member of the Passport Health recruiting team.
first class medical team?