EMC International Travel Medicine Program
If you are traveling internationally for work, EMC provides you with travel health benefits through Passport Health.
Passport Health offers destination-specific travel health consultations, vaccinations, medications, and helpful travel supplies, by appointment, at any of our 270+ clinic locations. Our nurses are also able to provide the same quality services at EMC office locations.
To book an appointment at a Passport Health clinic:
- Click here to find the clinic most convenient to your home or office (tip: enter your zip code in the top right corner to pull the nearest clinic location).
- Call to schedule your appointment.
- When booking, let the scheduler know you are an EMC employee.
- Have basic information available. The scheduler will ask for the patient name, date of birth and email address, as well as travel dates and destinations.
- Once you schedule your appointment, be sure to complete your online intake sheet. This helps ensure the best quality of care at the time of your appointment.
To schedule an appointment at an EMC office location:
- Complete the form below.
- A Passport Health representative will contact you to coordinate a date and time that works with your schedule.