Passport Renewal Overview
- You can renew your passport even if it has not expired yet
- You will receive your old passport back in the mail after the new passport has been issued
- The passport renewal process only applies if:
- Your current passport is undamaged and can be submitted with your application
- Your current passport was issued when you were 16 years of age or older
- Your current passport was issued in the last 15 years
If these requirements do not apply to you, you will need to follow a different passport application process. Call 1-844-366-VISA to find out the requirements that apply to you!
How Do I Renew My Passport?
- Gather Necessary Documents
- Passport Application Form
- Most Recent Passport
- Passport Fees
- Passport Photo