First Time Passport Overview
Have you decided it is time to get your first passport for an international trip? A passport is a necessary document to have for both international travel and for identification purposes at home. Our first time passport service is appropriate for you if:
- You have never applied for a US passport before OR
- Your old US passport expired more than 5 years ago AND
- You are over 16 years of age
Applicants under the age of 16 will need to follow the procedure for applying for a child passport.
What Do I Need to Do to Apply for My First Passport?
- Gather Necessary Documents
- Passport Application Form
- Passport Photo
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Citizenship
- Payment for Passport Fees
- Visit a Passport Acceptance Facility
- A Passport Officer will authenticate your documents
- Send Your Authenticated Documents to Passport Health for Expedited Processing
Are you confused by the passport application process? Give us a call or send us an email! Our experts can walk you through the process of applying for this important document from start to finish!
Passport Health First-Time Passports