Get a Passport in a Hurry!
Do you need your passport in a hurry? Passport Health can help you get your expedited passport in 24 hours! We save you time, and we save you a trip to the Passport Office.
What Are My Options to Get My Passport Fast?
You can request expedited passport service by mail from the US government, but it will take about 3 weeks to get your passport. You can also visit a US Passport Office in person, but there are only 19 of these across the entire United States, and it can still take up to 8 days to get your passport after an in person visit.
Luckily, Passport Health Passports and Visas has a trusted network of couriers across the United States, and we are able to get your passport processed in as little time as 24 hours. We hand deliver your application to the Passport Office, and we pick the new passport up and mail it directly back to you as soon as it is issued.
How Does the Process of Getting an Expedited Passport Work?
- Place your order with Passport Health Passports and Visas
- Receive an application kit with an itemized checklist of all the documents you need to compile and send it to support your application
- Reach out to our dedicated team with any questions about the application process
- Use a pre-paid overnight shipping label to send your completed application kit to our review team
- Our team reviews your application for completeness and accuracy
- Our nationwide couriers wait in line with your application at the Passport Office (so you don’t have to!)
- We hand deliver the application and expedite the process in as little as 24 hours
- We provide real time updates via phone or email regarding the status of your application
- Once the passport is issued, we pick it up and overnight it back to you
Passport Health Expedited Passports