Minor Under 16 Passport Overview:
- Every child who is traveling overseas must have a passport, regardless of age.
- Minor passports are valid for 5 years.
- You must visit a Passport Acceptance Facility for all child passport applications, be it for a first time passport or a passport renewal.
What Do I Need to Apply for a Child Passport?
- Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
- Evidence of Parental Relationship
- Photo Identification
- Parental Consent
- Passport Photo
- Passport Application Forms
- Passport Fees
How Quickly Can I Get a Child Passport?
It takes the US government 3-6 weeks to process child passport applications for both renewals and first time passports. If your child’s departure date is sooner than that time frame, call Passport Health Passports and Visas at 1-844-366-VISA or email us. We can reduce the processing time on your child passport to as few as 1-3 business days.
or Call Today
Passport Health – Child’s Passport
“Everyone I have met with at Passport has been extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and kind. Thank you so much for helping my young daughter get a passport!”
“My 3 years old son was able to get his passport and the staff is extremely courteous. I recommend the service!”
“The process was quick and easy. I would definitely use them for another child’s passport – and I’ll recommend their services to others.”