This flu season, the flu will be everywhere. Schools, work, home – no place is safe, and at Passport Health of San Antonio, we want you to stay healthy. That’s why we offer good health that comes to you. Our nurses set up in your office and administer flu vaccines on-site to make it as easy as possible for your employees to avoid the flu. When your employees and their families are healthy, it means fewer lost days at work, fewer children missing school, and fewer family members home sick and in need of care. When it comes to avoiding the flu this season, nothing beats the flu shot.
Influenza (flu) is a contagious respiratory disease with symptoms that can range from fever, cough, chills, and sore throat to severe headache, muscle aches, dehydration, and even death. Every year in the United States alone there are more than 200,000 people hospitalized from flu complications and more than 36,000 deaths. This acute virus can be contagious from one (1) day before symptoms begin through up to five (5) days after. That means you can pass on the flu to someone else even before you know you are sick! Your flu shot protects you, your family, your coworkers, and the whole community.
Passport Health the largest provider of vaccines in the nation, so flu clinics are a natural extension of our service to patients, corporate clients, schools, and church groups. Specializing in immunization and wellness, our nurses administer thousands of flu vaccines every year. We have a clinic coordination staff with years of customer service experience who know how to make your clinic run smoothly and can anticipate challenges that may arise, ensuring a positive event for you and your employees. Additionally, we have over 200 franchise locations nationwide, which means we have relationships with vaccine suppliers that allow us to provide you first-class service that is affordable, reliable and convenient for your employees.
At Passport Health, we look for ways to go the extra mile, because we know that our quality service is the reason our clients return to us year after year. Here are a few things you can expect from our first-class care:
- Putting your employees at ease. Our nurses bring high-quality needles that your employees will barely feel, as well as fancy band-aids and candy to reduce anxiety. They are gentle and experienced in guiding employees through the process and gathering necessary allergy information.
- Making you look good. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and reliability. Your flu vaccination clinic will look the part, demonstrating our expertise and your good judgment.
- On time and prepared. Our nurses arrive 15 to 30 minutes early to arrange the clinic location, meet your contact person and answer any questions you may have.
Passport Health of San Antonio is able to customize your clinic experience to the needs of the company, and offer flexibility for your employees:
- Payment. We can design a payment plan that suits your organization, and are able to file directly with most major group insurance plans. Please contact us for details.
- If an employee misses the clinic. Passport Health has three convenient locations in San Antonio. If one of your employees misses the clinic, we can set them up with an appointment at one of our offices and offer the same services they would have received at the on-site flu clinic.
Protecting You from Risk
Passport Health flu clinics operate under strict, time-tested protocols to protect you:
- Protection from liability. We can provide, upon request, proof of liability insurance, which covers our staff and creates a risk-free environment for you as the employer.
- Protection from emergencies. Every person receiving a vaccine is screened by a trained vaccine expert. And just in case, our nurses are equipped with emergency kits (including Epinephrine and Benadryl) to manage any unexpected adverse reactions.
- Protection from contamination. Your employees will receive vaccines that have been stored under strict FDA guidelines and are transported, according to those same guidelines, on the day of the clinic. Nurses collect used syringes/needles in sharps containers supplied by Passport Health.
The More, the Healthier!
Each employee who comes down the flu can cost your organization hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars. As participation increases, the impact of flu season on your bottom line decreases. We offer several solutions to help boost participation among your employees:
- The convenience of on-site. An average person will be far less likely to seek out a flu shot on their own. Convenience counts, and having the shots on-site dramatically increases employee participation.
- The power of advertising. We send you customizable email templates, posters and other promotional materials to help you encourage your employees to participate.
- The efficiency of online scheduling. For large clinics, we offer an online sign up system that will stagger the flow of your employees into the clinic. This helps eliminate lines and minimizes the time the employee is away from his or her work.
A Trusted Reputation
Our repeat clients include many Texas state agencies, like the Department of State Health Services and TABC, as well as organizations like Texas Medical Liability Trust, Capital Metro, Texas Disposal Systems, Toyota and many more!
Call today to schedule your flu clinic. You will be connected to one of our coordinators who will walk you through the process step by step and answer any questions you may have. Since the fall is a popular time for flu clinics, we suggest you contact us well ahead of time to guarantee the date and supply you need.