Flu Vaccination Services:
- We offer flu vaccinations in our clinic or at your location.
- We service a variety of groups, including corporations, small businesses, schools, colleges, universities, churches and healthcare providers.
If you are interested in organizing a flu vaccination clinic at your location please call to discuss your options.
Davenport Coverage Area:
- East – West. Cedar Rapids, IA to Peoria, IL
- North – South. Dubuque, IA to Burlington, IA
- Some cities and towns covered:
- IA – Davenport, Bettendorf, Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Dubuque, Clinton, Eldridge, DeWitt, Muscatine, Burlington
- IL – Moline, Rock Island, Galesburg, Aledo, Geneseo, Peoria, Bloomington, West Burlington, Fulton, Sterling, Dixon
- Two core Flu vaccines are available. Trivalent (covering 3 strains of flu) and Quadrivalent (covering 4 strains)
- The quadrivalent vaccine is relatively new, while the trivalent vaccine has been available for some time.
- Learn more about the Quadrivalent flu vaccine from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Available this season:
- Standard trivalent & quadrivalent flu shots.
- Egg-free & Cell-based flu shots.
- Intradermal flu shot.
- Nasal spray vaccine is available for people aged 2 through 49 years who do not have medical conditions that would make them more susceptible to complications from influenza.
- High dose flu shot for people aged 65 and older.