Passport Health Fairfield is located in Downtown Fairfield just off Post Road on Sherman Street West. Plenty of parking is available. Please call to schedule an appointment in the Fairfield clinic for all your wellness and travel medicine needs.
Passport Health Fairfield
140 Sherman Street
Fairfield, CT 06824
Directions to the Fairfield clinic
Passport Health Fairfield offers the following services at this location:
- Travel Medicine Services, including administering recommended/required immunizations such as yellow fever certifications, for all international destinations.
- Vaccine Credentialing Services
- General wellness vaccines for a healthy lifestyle, employment and school admission
- Located less than 2 miles south of Fairfield University
- Located less than 2 miles inland from Jennings and Penfield Beaches
- Located half a mile south of Fairfield Train Station Commuter Lot
Take Exit 21 for Mill Plain Road then take the first right onto Mill Plain Road. At the traffic light turn left onto U.S. 1 North/Post Road. Turn right onto Ruane Street then take the first left onto Sherman Street West and building will be located on your left (yellow brick building).
From I-95 South
Take exit 21 for Mill Plain Road and turn left. Then turn left onto U.S. 1 North/Post Road. Turn right onto Ruane Street then take the first left onto Sherman Street West. The clinic is located in the yellow brick building to your left.