- Schedule your flu shot today to protect yourself, your family, and your co-workers
- Consider the pneumonia vaccine
- Get a B-12 shot
- 200+ clinics nationwide conveniently located near your community
- We come to you for onsite clinics
- Pneumonia is the most common complication of the flu
- Pneumonia can lead to serious infections and even death
- Just like the flu, pneumonia is spread by direct contact with the respiratory droplets of an infected person
- Coughs and sneezes are more common during flu season, facilitating the spread of this disease
- Adults 65 years or older
- Adults aged 19-24 who smoke or have asthma
- Individuals with weakened immune systems
- Vitamin B-12 is essential to the formation of red blood cells, tissue and cellular repair, and DNA synthesis. In other words, Vitamin B-12 helps to keep your body running in top condition.
- Vitamin B-12 injections give you added energy to keep you feeling your best during flu season when your body may be run down.
Who should get the Pneumonia Vaccine?
Why Should I Get a Vitamin B-12 Shot?